[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Last Two Weeks!
- Pick up marriage license
- Send announcement to newspaper.
- Have your hair done by hairdresser like you plan to wear it on you
wedding day! Don't forget to bring the veil.
- Check on honeymoon reservations and airport transportation. Consider
staying at an airport hotel the night before.
- Address your wedding announcements, have someone mail them for you
on your wedding day so they're postmarked that day.
- Confirm final details with florist, entertainment, rental services,
caterers, photographers, reception sites, etc.
- Pay all balances due at this time.
- Pay any security deposits.
Encourage guests to use their cellphone cameras at the reception. Even if you hire a professional photographer, you may get some great candid photos you wouldn't otherwise get from the
If you have Microsoft Exel, download this
Worried about how you'll look on the dance floor at the reception?
Consider dance lessons. There's even a video available so you can teach
yourself at home. It's also a great way for the two of you to spend some